Saturday 29 March 2014

Hate blackheads? Biore Pore Pack

Well I've got JUST the solution for you... because I'm a little crazy and don't know what moderation is. I pushed the boundaries and found this to be SUPER effective. For the sake of all the gentlemen and ladies out there who have been spending tonnes of money and hours going for facials, trying to get better skin, I have decided to throw away my dignity and share this with you. You will probably laugh when you see the picture but I already told you that I'm crazy. So be nice!

I have super problem skin and no facial in the world has managed to help my skin get better. Instead, all the squeezing made my skin inflamed, infected or break out. In between facials I would also take it upon myself and attack my face with a vengeance. Totally mashing the bejeezus out of it to try and get it clear, then waking up the next day to a few more pimples. I've tried almost all brands of face wash, soap, AHA... but my skin is sensitive and anything and everything gives my skin the shits. Years ago when I saw the Biore Pore Pack, I thought hmmm... let me try it. I did as I was told and used 1 piece on my nose. The next week I got a stroke of genius... *light bulb comes on* If it works on my nose, it MUST work on the rest of my face!

I did some pretty hopeless pore pack patchwork on my face. Covering every spot, cut and paste. I look totally ridiculous but no one said being beautiful was easy.

Biore Pore Pack




To my delight... it worked. 80% of my blackheads were removed. Painlessly and extremely effectively. Even the ones that are impossible to squeeze out... came out. You will know when it's ready to be removed when you feel that it's hard, peel it off slowly. If it feels damp, you need to wait a while longer. Once it's off, wash your face and moisturise. I'm pretty convinced this pore pack has the same stickiness of duct tape or something. It's so super hardcore, but SO worth it. I never got more than 1 and a half weeks without doing this. Each time I use like 1 and a half packs. Each pack costs $3.90... best money I ever did spend.

One very important tip though: If you live in the tropics where it's super humid, you get the best results in an air-conditioned room. I'm impatient so on top of the air conditioner, I also blast the fan at my face. 

I considered posting photos of the results, but I think it's a bit disgusting. If I get many requests in the comments, I might surrender and post it. Like I said... for the good of all mankind. 

You can thank me later, when you're even more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment